Divers and Motorbike riders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
Saw the Pilots & Divers thread, and was just curious to see how many of you guys and girls ride a motorbike...

Hey Zeeman, now you've gotta bring it all together and ask how many of us dive, fly, and ride? I've broken the bank on diving and flying, but for the price of a nice BCD I picked up some tired iron last summer, a 78 yamaha triple (first bike). She ain't pretty, but she's fun to ride (hehe that statement cracks me up!)

How did I miss this thread. Lets see I currently have a Suzuki RM 125 for off road. Yamaha FJR 1100 was the last bike. Quite a few others before that. Funny enough I got a new riding jacket that arrived tonight.

I started riding a Kaw. 440 in college many eons ago and followed that up with a Honda Shadow 500 that I rode for almost ten years and 40,000 miles before having to sell it. I'm now pining for a Triumph Bonneville.

i have a Huffy... :D

Gas is too expensive for anything else... and Yap is rather small...

Yes, Z i am following you...

Any scooterists here? I ride a 2005 150cc 2-stroke Genuine Stella, manufactured in India by LML. It's basically a Vespa PX-150 with a few changes. My wife has a Vespa et-2.

Suzuki SV 650. Opening the throttle always puts a smile on my face.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom