Divers North-Northwest-West of Ft. Worth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any cave/ tech divers on here?

Not yet, but future Florida club trips were mentioned for a reason. :eyebrow:

That's sounds good, my wife would like to meet another women diver also..

so we can all meet a weekend at a restaurant or a bar and then we can plan some local dives when it gets warmer..

Yes sir. I'll be diving year 'round, and hope to plan club trips year 'round. That said, we are definitely hoping to create an avenue for more local diving excursions as well as trips to Austin, San Marcos, Lake Amistad, Balmorhea, South Padre....and the list goes on and on.

As to your other question, my wife plans to join us in the future, but I leave that time frame up to her.

Cyp

I'm in Watauga. I don't post much, but definitely lurk around here quite a bit.

This gentlemen here is a cave/tech diver and an all around good guy in my book.

We've been trying to get together for a few pool sessions so he can show me a few things, but it's hard to find pools in the FTW area. Kirby Creek is an option, but that's a haul for both of us.

Anyway, Gillty, I certainly had you in mind, but was waiting for a response from the folks I don't know before I included you in the mix. That said, I'm glad you joined in.

Safe dives,

Cyp

I thought I posted in this, guess not.

<---- I-35W and N. Tarrant. My girlfriend was just certified, but we're rarely off from work at the same time.

Making a meeting place somewhere outside the loop sounds best to me. Traffic is horrible in this area, especially east of 35 on 820, but I'll show up wherever as long as I'm not working that day.

I thought I posted in this, guess not.

<---- I-35W and N. Tarrant. My girlfriend was just certified, but we're rarely off from work at the same time.

Making a meeting place somewhere outside the loop sounds best to me. Traffic is horrible in this area, especially east of 35 on 820, but I'll show up wherever as long as I'm not working that day.

Welcome, SWUR!

I'll throw another post on this thread sometime later today or early tomorrow with more thoughts, as a few ideas have gotten scattered into other threads, but right now I'm headed off to Church. :)

Safe dives,

Cyp

Well we have enough interest to gather a dozen or more bodies in the area so why don't we start throwing out some dates and locations to have our first get together or meeting???

Tejas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom