Dividing up California into three zones?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belize is VERY different then diving in California.

I think we are talking different flavors of ice cream, as opposed to different desserts :wink:

Mark

SoCalAngel:
Yeah, :blinking: that's us! :wink:

Hey, I've dove in Monterey 4 times and once at Gerstle Cove since I got back into diving in July. I love the North coast (which, to me, includes Carmel & Monterey), which has VERY different diving than So Cal IMHO. :D

So, Ren, you still up for the Cypress Sea on Feb 3rd? :14: I gotta get Any Water Sports number posted on that thread asap....:)

renpirate:
Gorgeous women who dive + trouble = FUN:D

Yep, they sure do especially my dive instructor jumped out of nowhere from behind the kelp and made me spit out my regulator. Thought I lost my heart there too. :shakehead

Missdirected:
Sorry, just ignore me. Just saying Florida is fun :)

:( Florida....I really need to get out more.

mweitz:
Belize is VERY different then diving in California.

I think we are talking different flavors of ice cream, as opposed to different desserts :wink:

Mark

Belize cannot even be compared to diving in California....totally different everything....:no

ok...I think that saying NorCal and SoCal are diff flavors is fair...but we are still talking about the difference between Strawberry with bananas, blue berries, raspberries, and chocolate chips mixed in (NorCal) versus plain old decadent chocolate ice cream (So Cal). Neither are vanilla and both have those who passionately love the flavors. :blinking:

So what peace trips are you on??? That is one of my favorite boats!! :D

SoCalAngel:

Hey, I've dove in Monterey 4 times and once at Gerstle Cove since I got back into diving in July. I love the North coast (which, to me, includes Carmel & Monterey), which has VERY different diving than So Cal IMHO. :D

So, Ren, you still up for the Cypress Sea on Feb 3rd? :14: I gotta get Any Water Sports number posted on that thread asap....:)

There are differences, but flavors is probably an apt description.

As for the 3rd, I am working on it. Alot of our members are going down the weekend before, so I am not getting the response I had hoped for. I'm currently in Roatan, so convincing my wife to let me spend more money is going to be difficult. Any suggestions?

RoyN:
Yep, they sure do especially my dive instructor jumped out of nowhere from behind the kelp and made me spit out my regulator. Thought I lost my heart there too. :shakehead

:( Florida....I really need to get out more.

So, what does trouble like? more trouble:D

SoCalAngel:

Awww...can I come along? I'll carry everybody's bag to the boat :D

They are all freediving trips. I haven't breathed compressed gas since Rick was down here I think. :O

I really got to strap the tanks on and do some SCUBA. I've got two yaks now, so maybe I'll do some kayak diving. It just seems to be so much work compared to Freediving.

Oh well, so much diving, so little time.

Mark

SoCalAngel:
Belize cannot even be compared to diving in California....totally different everything....:no

ok...I think that saying NorCal and SoCal are diff flavors is fair...but we are still talking about the difference between Strawberry with bananas, blue berries, raspberries, and chocolate chips mixed in (NorCal) versus plain old decadent chocolate ice cream (So Cal). Neither are vanilla and both have those who passionately love the flavors. :blinking:

So what peace trips are you on??? That is one of my favorite boats!! :D

Back
Top Bottom