Diving Accident in Pompano, FL Sunday 3/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sounds like an urban scuba legend to me. I never heard of such a thing and, based on the folks I generally dive with, I think I would have.

WW

The suspense is killing me here. I know it's only been a day, but I really want to know what happened.

WreckWriter once bubbled...
sounds like an urban scuba legend to me. I never heard of such a thing and, based on the folks I generally dive with, I think I would have.

WW
With a quick search, there is a dive outfit in Pompano that is advertising the Lobster Goddess.

Miss Conduct Charters

Based on the folks you dive with, reputable and classy, you of course wouldn't know these guys. I know after viewing the web site, I would move on to a *real* dive charter. They seem pretty cheesy to me.

I have been out with Conrad in the past and he does seem to know his stuff...and no, I am not the Lobster Goddess. I sunburn far too easily.

I've been diving here over a year now with different boats, and as Wreckwriter says, if there was such a boat around it would be pretty well known. I've never heard of it.

If it was Capt. Conrad's boat I'm sure he'd be so busy that he would have bought a much bigger boat long ago.

Marc :jester:

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
With a quick search, there is a dive outfit in Pompano that is advertising the Lobster Goddess.

Miss Conduct Charters

Based on the folks you dive with, reputable and classy, you of course wouldn't know these guys. I know after viewing the web site, I would move on to a *real* dive charter. They seem pretty cheesy to me.

Actually I dive with them fairly often. Conrad may not have the world's greatest site but he's a top-notch captain.

There is NO "lobster Goddess", its just a guy with a sense of humor. Amazingly enough, some folks are apparently buying into it!

I recommend Conrad highly, far over most operations in that area.

WW

FLL Diver once bubbled...
If it was Capt. Conrad's boat I'm sure he'd be so busy that he would have bought a much bigger boat long ago.

Marc :jester:

ain't that the truth!

WW

Thanks for clearing that up, but you can see how rumors are started and how a poorly designed website can sway business. Now if I am ever in the area, I know to dive with Capt Conrad.

Few details coming out on this one for some odd reason. The only info I've been able to get is that the accident was on the Lowrance wreck and its said the woman is in a coma. I heard, unsubstantiated, that her first name is Lilian.

WW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom