diving buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnych

New
Reaction score
Hello,
I,am a newbie c-card and am looking for a diving buddy to dive Haigh Quarry week days,week-ends.I,am 57yrs old my wife doesn,t swim let alone dive.I would like to start shallow getting this bouyancy thing accomplished.Week days 10:00am or week-ends would be great for a 1 or 2 tank dive.None of my other retired friends dive or are even interested.If you know anyone w/same interests please e-mail or call direct.Or reply to this post.
johnhucko@aol.com 708 597-7882
THANKS JOHN

Hi John: I don't rightly know where Palos Heights is but I am sure you're many miles from where I am. (lol)

Have you tried posting this message in the regional SCUBA CLUBS section of Scubaboard ? You find someone right next door to you.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Hi John.

Welcome to the world of diving and Scubaboard. Come over to the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum in the clubs section of the board. There are several divers from Illinois there as well as Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio. & there are often people looking for others to dive Haigh and other Chicago land sites.

Looking forward to meeting you.
Paula

johnnych:
Hello,
I,am a newbie c-card and am looking for a diving buddy to dive Haigh Quarry week days,week-ends.I,am 57yrs old my wife doesn,t swim let alone dive.I would like to start shallow getting this bouyancy thing accomplished.Week days 10:00am or week-ends would be great for a 1 or 2 tank dive.None of my other retired friends dive or are even interested.If you know anyone w/same interests please e-mail or call direct.Or reply to this post.
THANKS JOHN

What ya doing this weekend? I'd be happy to go out there with you and can possibly provide a third buddy that is an assistant instructor to help you out. Either way, I'm game for a couple of tanks of fin pivots and buoyancy course runs. I might even have my new steel 95 by then. I have 2 80s so even if I don't have the 95 you can use one of my tanks. It will save a few bucks over renting one out there.
Let me know.

Joe

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:

johnnych:
Hello,
THANKS JOHN
I'm in dallas, but I'm sure someone will take you up on your offer. Welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom