Diving Dauin End of May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miniwid

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, I am considering diving in Dauin for a few days at the end of May. Do you think this may be too late in the season, given weather and visibility? I live in Hong Kong so it's not a huge effort for me to get there for a few days. Thanks.

Hello, I am considering diving in Dauin for a few days at the end of May. Do you think this may be too late in the season, given weather and visibility? I live in Hong Kong so it's not a huge effort for me to get there for a few days. Thanks.
The diving season is whole year round.

We visited in June a few years ago and it was fabulous, warm water, flat seas and masses of critters.

I have Ben there around end of May. Good to go.

We've been there as a family for two weeks of diving in late May and early June. As others have said, great time to go. It's only considered "Moderately Hot" for that location, as it is the LEAST humid month of the year at an average 78%. ;-) Bring sunscreen, but you'll get some showers. It will be mostly sunny most of the time. The sea temp will be about 29 C. I can give you the estimated forecast, based on averages.

In short, great diving weather. Wish I were able to go. Dauin has some truly outstadning muck diving as of two weeks ago, and Apo always delivers. Enjoy!

We've been there as a family for two weeks of diving in late May and early June. As others have said, great time to go. It's only considered "Moderately Hot" for that location, as it is the LEAST humid month of the year at an average 78%. ;-) Bring sunscreen, but you'll get some showers. It will be mostly sunny most of the time. The sea temp will be about 29 C. I can give you the estimated forecast, based on averages.

In short, great diving weather. Wish I were able to go. Dauin has some truly outstadning muck diving as of two weeks ago, and Apo always delivers. Enjoy!
Thank you, im very much looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom