Diving Grand Turk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have to chime in that we liked Caicos Express. Used them for Salt cay last year and for Grand Turk this Dec. already booked our flights and they were cheaper too. I did opt for the non-refundable option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We did Grand Turk a few years back. Stayed at Osprey and dove with Blue Water. Great trip, thoroughly enjoyed the peaceful island charm and excellent diving. Look forward to going again sometime.

DSC08018.jpg

Last edited:
We stayed at Colin's Island House Hotel on Grand Turk. Nice place - plus it came with a pickup truck. After we checked out, Colin let me borrow the truck free for three days until we left.
We dived with Oasis - they were pretty good. We never went back after the cruise ships started going there, but I guess they keep to themselves at the other end of the island.

Dove with Blue Water divers September 2013, DM's Chris and Nat were excellent. They made sure we got to see variety of beautiful dive sites. Warm (85 degree), clear, calm water, beautiful reef and wall. Audrey very helpful with info via email prior to arrival. Highly recommend Blue Water Divers. Must see Mitch singing '60-70's hits several nights a week.

Back
Top Bottom