Diving in the Panama City area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone interested, we have a small boat planned for June 22 (Sunday). From my understanding (and request) it will be a 3-tank offshore/inshore dive. I dive air only, so I've requested sites where I can stay shallow enough to get plenty of bottom time.

Ferretchen and I will be diving- not quite instabuddies...

Thanks to Captain Pat for all his help and info.

Thanx Mike S, I may try that. If nothing else it will be an interesting kayak opportunity!!

You can fit 20 passengers on a 36' Newton, Kamen's is a 46'! But yeah, complete luxury for diving.... I took a frisbee and a football for surface intervals.

Pat,

Sent you an email the other day but haven't heard back from you, did you get it? I will be in PCB on Tuesday, we are looking forward to our dives Wednesday & Thursday. What's the long range weather forcast looking like for next week?

Larry

Sorry about that Larry, check you inbox its there! Feel free to call my cell if you have any questions 850.624.2084 that need quick response, if I am onshore I will answer or get back to you as soon as can.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who's interested in a 3 tank dive or afternoon dive Wed-Fri this week. I have two divers (me+wife) and I think the magic number is 4 to fill out a charter trip. If you're interested drop me a PM. With the numbers I'm sure we can convice a charter Capt to run.

I'm staying in PCB until Friday and was trying to maximize my bottom time.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom