Diving Kayak for sale - Super Clean.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Selling this Cobra Tourer. I bought this to dive and fish, as it'll hold a ton of gear, and just never use it. I've only had it out a few times and its hardly been paddled.

A super stable, very heavy duty Kayak. Its never been drilled, no rod holders, no rudder holes. Its 100% Stock. The hatches were installed by the dealer when I bought it.

Racked 100% of the time indoors - there is no fading, no sun damage. Hatches operate perfectly.

Here's what Cobra has to say about it:

* Designed as a performance sit-on-top touring kayak, the Cobra Tourer is slightly more forgiving than the Cobra Expedition.

* This boat is designed for the athletically inclined paddler who wants to go from Point A to Point B with maximum efficiency and speed.

* Its versatility makes it an ideal choice for training, long distance sight-seeing or touring on ocean swells, lakes and rivers.

* The low profile hull of the Cobra Tourer cuts down on windage, enabling paddlers to maintain high speed and straight tracking with easy handling in all conditions. The integrated keel provides stability and efficiency, holding a straight course even in choppy water.

* It incorporates a large dive tank well for easy accessibility and extra storage.

Specs:

* Length:15 Feet
* Width: 28"
* Weight: 50 lbs
* Capacity: 475 lbs

All photos are photos of the actual items for sale. No fake photos - this boat really looks this good! I have additional photos upon request.

Boat is in LA County. I'm in La Jolla all the time, so I can deliver from LAX to LJS or anywhere in North County.

First $350 takes it.

Please PM with questions or eMail me at ken@divematrix.com.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Price, or did I miss something?

Thanks.

heehee. Oops.

Edited in the price.

Sorry.

-Ken

Kayak is sold.

Thanks, SB.

-Ken

Status