Trip Report Diving Maldives with Maldives Aggressor II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Diving Maldives with Maldives Aggressor II from 17 to 24 December 2023, covering North Male Atoll, Vaavu Atoll, South Ari Atoll, North Ari Atoll and back to North Male Atoll (clockwise cruising). We had very nice weather, flat sea and made all 19 dives to get their Iron Diver award. LOL

looks like the trip of a lifetime! Congrats and thanks for sharing that gorgeous video. Well done.

Reactions: Dan
looks like the trip of a lifetime! Congrats and thanks for sharing that gorgeous video. Well done.
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you like it.

I worked all night to edit the video down from 40 to 24 minutes. :p

This is my 2nd trip on Maldives Aggressor II. The first one was in December 2018, 5 years ago.

The new dive site that we visited in December 2024 & I like the most is called Shark Tank, near MLE. It’s the reason I like to return to Maldives, seeing boat load of big fishes. Guitar Sharks are also a nice bonus that I didn’t see it in 2018.

Another change of dive site is Alimathaa jetty night diving with schooling nurse shark, for some reason (perhaps @scubaNYC16 know why?) Instead it’s replaced by Dhggiri, which is certainly just as good. I have never seen schooling nurse shark elsewhere, but in Maldives.

Deleted post, a duplicate (having problem with my home WiFi).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom