Diving places recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a big fan of Cayman Brac. Great wall diving and you can mix the diving between Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. You will find the people incredibly friendly and no crime so you can go anywhere on the island any time of the day or night without worry. If you loved Grand Cayman, I think you will be amazed by The Brac. You won’t find any tourist traps, it is very relaxing and laid back, with other nature oriented activities. It always makes me feel like I am back in the Caribbean from years past.

Hi folks,

I continue exploring Caribbeans diving places. So far I did Caymans, Cozumel, Playa Del Carmen, Aruba, Dominican Republic. Love Caymans and Cozumel most of all. Is there anything else you would recommend that comparable to Caymans/Cozumel in terms of beauty? Wall diving places would be great.

Thank you!

come see us in St.Vincent. Thriving reefs. Everything from shallow bays to walls. No traffic = healthy reefs. Book with us for OCT or NOV & save 10%. Welcome to Harmony Hall Resorts, St. Vincent

Back
Top Bottom