Diving Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
there goes the weekend. i was in newport and portsmouth today with family from Vegas. Did some sightseeing at Wetherill too,the water was perfect today.....perfect.:banghead:
of corse it was you didnt have dive gear

johnnyseko:
Soon....another 2 weeks or so. I promised someone I'd make her chowdah. Gotta get out there! Is Ft Getty still closed?
Ft. Getty closed during the first weekdn in October. All that means is that the campers
are gone and there is no admission charge. There are no gates or anything like that. I walk my dog there most every night. The diving there is not that great though, unless you are diving for quohoags.

sean22:
Ft. Getty closed during the first weekdn in October. All that means is that the campers
are gone and there is no admission charge. There are no gates or anything like that. I walk my dog there most every night. The diving there is not that great though, unless you are diving for quohoags.
yeah its a lame dive
but its a tastey dive

Oh yeah...I meant wondering if it was open to shellfishing. I know it was closed last we looked.

johnnyseko:
Oh yeah...I meant wondering if it was open to shellfishing. I know it was closed last we looked.
i think it is, but i havent personally confirmed it

johnnyseko:
Ah I understand. Don't quote me but I think it opened on October 15th. Check the DEM website. Or I can check it out on the sign when I am there tonight.

What are the rules on shellfishing in RI? Is it only open to residents or is it kosher for us out of staters to grab some?

JohnL:
What are the rules on shellfishing in RI? Is it only open to residents or is it kosher for us out of staters to grab some?
no RI shell fish for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom