Question Diving the wrecks of Jutland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is the only operator I know that ever does trips out there, and the few people I know who've been to those wrecks have gone with them. Based in Hirtshals, Denmark. It does not sound like they do regular trips there, but definitely sounds possible to set something up.

EDIT: They actually seem to have a standard tour there:

Was just about to suggest Denmark rather than Norway, but that's already here. I'd suggest the UK skippers who go to Norway and might be able to hit it on the way out or way back could be a go. I spoke with Bob on the Clasina about that as an option a while ago, but it needs effectively two years notice to get it scheduled right. A bigger boat with a lift and decent sea holding will increase the odds of getting it in more comfort and safety. I dived from the Clasina in F7 and when the bow comes round the sea just flattens, its fab! Something that can help with that offshore would be useful I reckon.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom