Diving this Sunday (5/22)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really, really need to dive this weekend. I've missed two in a row and I'm going into withdrawals!

I might be down for an early sunday dive, but I have an opera at 1pm I need to be at.
Saturday is good for me, and I added a thread.

John

Hey.... me and my buddy have at least one dive planned at the same time @7:30... I think he has to take off after the first dive. I'd love to tag along if you guys will be doing a few dives that day.

wheezy:
Hey.... me and my buddy have at least one dive planned at the same time @7:30... I think he has to take off after the first dive. I'd love to tag along if you guys will be doing a few dives that day.

Hey there Wheezy - you're totally welcome to join us. The more the merrier... wow, a dive party @ Shaw's!!

Cheers, -- Lexy

Cool, I'm real easy to spot... the really tall guy that wheezes.... :wink:

Lexy:
Hey there Wheezy - you're totally welcome to join us. The more the merrier... wow, a dive party @ Shaw's!!

Cheers, -- Lexy

tomorrow still happening with all the waves and stuff?

John

It's not too bad. Lots of people diving today, little bit of surge but nothing unmanageable. I'll still be there for sure.

SNOBORDJON:
tomorrow still happening with all the waves and stuff?

John

I am still on for tomorrow at Shaw's - 7:30 AM. As of last check, Kara (eyasha) is as well. There will be a second dive, for those who are interested at 9:30 AM....

Had an absolute great time at the Scuba Show today. Nice meeting a few new faces from the scubaboard and enjoying the company of the old faces too :)

Since the surf is up we're going to head over to Malaga for some boogie boarding tomorrow. You guys have fun at Shaws.

As long as the surge is less than the vis, it's all good, right? I think I'll join you folks tomorrow at Shaws.

Back
Top Bottom