Diving trip to Batangas-Anilao+Poerto-Gallera.....few questions PLZ(my first one :))

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 of us have been to both PG and Anilao. In PG we stayed at El Galleon and had one of our best trips ever. Nothing to complain about when one of us can usually find something. In Anilao, we stayed at Crystal blue and while the dive opn and diving was great, the management wa pretty much non existent and the attitude of the people working there is sub par. It was night and day compared to Atlantis Dumaguete and El Galleon. The food was marginal also and we are not picky expecting 5 star cuisine. put it this way, the mac and cheese was fine.........

I spent six days with Club O this March having previously visited Anilao a few years ago diving at Planet Dive. I was really impressed with both the resort and the dive guides... As mentioned both Alexis and Peri are hugely experienced... I understand that Alexis has been guiding for 20 years or so... I would not hesitate to go back.

I have been to Puerto Galera many times.. And always dive with Sea Rider... If you have a camera they will cater for you in small groups or one on one when possible. Atlantis always seems to be expensive to me.. And very busy.. Although I clearly can't comment on quality of service having not dived with them. Dives with Sea Rider are 1000 Php Per dive.. Plenty of places to stay for all budgets...

I took a group to Aiyanar Resort and we loved it. Food was not amazing though, but the resort , the dive operation; the rooms and the house reef are all great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom