Diving West Palm Beach Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Cold of course being relative to a diver from North Dakota....brrr.
Cold being water temp most likely in the low 70's; same as highs for daytime weather. Water typically starts getting choppy by the end of December, but you never know.

The last week of December I can probably take a day or two off; just need time to coordinate at work. That first week of January I couldn't take off from work, however.

So, I'll join baitedstorm with a tentative 29th possibility....octo and zen, what do you think?

3 tanker on the 29th in WPB...count me in. :eyebrow:

Brian

I'll give Doug a call in the morning and make sure he's able to accomodate us :D

just set it up.... here's the deal... Wednesday the 29th at 10am, we need a min. of 6 people for him to do a three tanker $80 and it will include lunch. He has tanks if needed $7.50 for air.

Max of 12 divers

I'm going to make a new thread in the Conch section just so everyone else will know

I think I'm in for the 29th, I'll just double check with the folks and make sure they didn't arrange any activity for that day and I'll get back to you.

check this out here

We did Diving Solutions... VERY nice people indeed. While we did the novice dives (Flower Gardens and Beakers Reef... 60' max), it was just fabulous (and the 10' seas made it plenty advernturous for us!)

Sounds good to me. If anyone is interested in diving Miami, I have a friend who runs a charter. I am sure we vould get a great deal to charter his boat for some diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom