Trip Report Diving with Ambient Diver in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These guys are divers!!! They, every single one of them do not mess around!!! Dive dive dive!! You see that in Bonaire and Curaco but not here!!! I wish I could have dove more with you but man, I was whooped!!!

Thanks much for the review!!!
Been out of the SB loop for a bit.

Some people travel to "just" enjoy the food and topside, when we get the opportunity to travel we try to enjoy the water as much as we can.

There is absolutley going to be a next time, and it was nice to hang out with you and some of your crew out of the water too.

Fortunately, when we go to Cozumel we can do both.
Ha, I guess I should have typed in "just"..
But its true, I'd rather be out on a boat and eat a snack than go out to a nice dinner anywhere.

Right now we have winter diving and unfortunatley I can't get as much "real" water time in, but trying something different this season.
Cool water.JPG

Why would you have to choose between them?
Didnt know that i said i did!

Maybe sometime you could show me what you feel are the best eats and drinks in Coz.
Loved your orange seahorse pic!
Seahorses are my one of my new favorites but hard for me to take pictures of. I would like to get a flash eventually, but they are not cheap and then I'd probably want a new camera.

Since i dont have another picture of the orange, here is another yellow:wink:
Yellow 2.jpg

Maybe sometime you could show me what you feel are the best eats and drinks in Coz.
I don't know about the "best" ones; opinions vary. Here are some of my favorite eateries in no particular order (some of them I believe you have been to):
'Ohana, La Choza, Blue Angel, Pancho's Backyard, Casa Cuzamil, Kondesa, El Moro, La Perlita, Casa Mission, Buccano's, Punta Morena... There are a few more whose names I cannot recall at the moment, but I know where they are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom