Diving with Blue XT Sea staying at Bahia May 9th-12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My dive buddy and I are arriving May 9th staying thru May 12 at Suites Bahia Downtown. Will be diving with Christi with Blue XTSea diving. Will walk across street to be picked up.

Good restaruants within walking distance?

Water temperature to expect.

Anything fun to do maybe meeting other scubaboaders?

My dive buddy and I are arriving May 9th staying thru May 12 at Suites Bahia Downtown. Will be diving with Chrisi with Blue EXTSea dving. Will walk across street to be picked up.

Good restraruants with walking distance?

Water temperature to expect.

Anything fun to do maybe meeing other scubaboaders?

Plenty of eating close by. Look at rest. list on Blue xt Sea website. She has a really good one. Water temps have been around 81 degrees. Look at "Scubaboarders in May" Cozumel topic. Maybe we'll see you on Christi's boat.

Budababe:blinking:

Thanks for the tips. We will hopefully see you on Christi's boat

How was Suites Bahia? How Diver Friendly? Thanks!

This thread scared me and then I realized it was from last year (2008) :) I didn't have either of you guys confirmed for THIS may...haha!

How was Suites Bahia? How Diver Friendly? Thanks!

How diver friendly the Bahia is depends on who you're diving with and exactly what you mean by diver friendly. If you will be keeping your own gear, then make sure to request a room with a balcony so that you can hang your stuff out to dry. They do not have a rinse tank though, so you'll have to rinse your gear in the shower unless your op stores and rinses it for you. The Bahia is a "city" hotel vs. a dive resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom