Do YOU know? Cardiovascular Risk Factors for Diving Quiz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I missed the swim speed too.. 33 yards/minute seemed too slow for me given the timeframe :p

Annual checkups after 35???? I don't even do that now and I am approaching 60.

However heart problems do not run in any branch of the family.

Annual checkups after 35???? I don't even do that now and I am approaching 60.

However heart problems do not run in any branch of the family.

So sure are you? :no:

Hint - whenever I see these type of "tests", and I am unsure of the answer, pick the worst case possible answer - its usually the correct one - they are written to scare the crap out of you.....

100% for me. I did guess at the swim speed question but the speed did make sense. Having heart disease in my family certainly makes you more aware of some of life's hazards. I have been doing an annual physical for the last 4 years because of history and the questions asked on the PADI medical form questions.

Reactions: Jax
100% :mooner:

"Redeemed myself after the cold water test"

Yipee, 100% - but I was clueless on the swimming speed question so this was a lucky guess like several other posters. Also I've always thought that exercise standard (30 minutes, 3 times a week) is really the bare minimum to avoid having one's body totally rot away from neglect, but that seems to be an accepted amount. Might depend on the exercise of course.

Good post to maybe get someone to have a check-up! It will push me to test my swimming speed (in gear) for sure.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom