Does anyone know...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe I have it...not willing to part with it but will look up any site that you are interested in and will email it to you...Also will give you any other info that I may have if I've dove the site before... I have the Old Nfld Version and the Atlantic Divers Guide along with a couple for the Great Lakes by another author.

Cheers and safe dives in 2007

Hi,

I picked up a copy of the Combined Atlantic Diver in a Grandfalls-Windsor bookstore for $20. It was a new copy with a little dust.... listed retail at $35. Previously I had the local library bring in a copy from the Stephenville library at no cost. If you call around the used bookstores, they will likely keep your name and call you when it arrives.
It does have alot of good information about NFLD dives, although most are on the east coast.

Trev

Thanks, guys, for the info. I'm still interested in the book, but don't see me getting a chance to do much more diving around NL for a while (except for very local)...may be looking at a move to the mainland (Canadian Forces). Perhaps it will be the Great Lakes for my next adventures.
Perhaps I'll just get the book in via the local library and photocopy the interesting stuff (LOL).

Ah, a fellow military member :)
A bunch of us from the Shearwater (12 Wing for the Airforce types) Scuba Club are heading up to poke around the Bell Island area in June; other than the wrecks there (that we plan to dive) are there any good recommendations for shore dives in the Conception Bay or Trinity Bay area?

Your future posting is to be where on the mainland?

Back
Top Bottom