Dolphin Pro 100 with RB60 lighting system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Dolphin Pro 100 with RB60 lighting system - $400 + shipping

I had two of these housings and this one rarely got used and when I did use it, it worked flawlessly. I hate to sell this, especially the lighting system but I just don't dive any more...

Information from Ocean Images website:

• Our very popular Ocean Images Dolphin Pro Video Housing is "the housing you won't outgrow". The Dolphin Pro is designed to accommodate most Sony TR and TRV series camcorders, Canon and other video cameras with "LANC" inputs.
  • When you change video cameras, you don't have to buy a new housing. We can also provide a LANC to A/V-R converter cable to use with new Sony camcorders.
  • The standard electronic controls on the Dolphin Pro include Power, Record, Zoom telephoto, Zoom wide and Manual/Auto focus.
  • As with all Ocean Images housings, the dovetail fitting on the bottom allows the addition of video lights or a buoyancy adjustment weight.
  • An adjustable inner tray allows flexibility when positioning the camera in the housing.
  • Many options are available for the Dolphin Pro housing....

[FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]The Housing:[/FONT]

• [FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]Excellent condition[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]ZERO scratches on the primary glass[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]Red flip down filter for using in ambient light[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]Foam carry case included[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]The Lighting System:[/FONT]

• [FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]Slides right onto the Housing[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]Works perfectly - on/off one light or two lights[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, Myriad Web, Syntax, sans-serif]5000Mah NiCad battery (I was getting about 40 minutes)[/FONT]
On the battery pack I changed out the connector plug for a "Deans" plug for better reliability. I will include a male plug with this so you can make your own charging pigtail (yes, you will need a NiCad charger)[/FONT]

[/FONT]
NOTE: Like ANY underwater system you will need to pressure test this system before you put cameras or batteries in it - This system worked perfectly for me, but it has now been about 3 years...
[/FONT]
Shipping within USA only - I will NOT ship outside the USA so please do not ask.

Paypal only and shipped only to a Paypal verified address.

If you want sell/buying references my eBay name is imoutbound.... and this is posted on eBay as well

Thank you for taking a look!

You can reach me at spamlaw2004 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Location is Sacramento, CA area

[/FONT]

Attachments

• DolphinProWithFilter.jpg
    DolphinProWithFilter.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DolphinProWithLights.jpg
    DolphinProWithLights.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 32
  • DolphinProWithLightsFront.jpg