Dolphins in Salem Harbor yesterday!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver:
Didn't see any sea mammals but did get a couple gallons of scallops. Luckily the bed only moved about 100 yards. I'm far too tired to post anymore. Here's a shot after we pulled the first 2 bags.

That's a hell of a catch of scallops! Great day to be out....

It would be interesting to keep a mental note of the sea life we see this year (collectively).

My gfriend and I went for a short hike tonight at a nearby reservoir and spotted a good size White Tail Deer. Ha ha ha - I have seen more "big" animals in the last 5 days than I usually see in many months. Crazy....I hope it continues...especially with the dive season.

--Matt

decapoddiver:
Didn't see any sea mammals but did get a couple gallons of scallops. Luckily the bed only moved about 100 yards. I'm far too tired to post anymore. Here's a shot after we pulled the first 2 bags.

Beautiful take there.... Thanks for posting. I have got to get Scallop diving this year.

Back
Top Bottom