DOR III: Ideas and suggestions

Where would you want the DOR III to be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PG is a good option. How about Verde?

How bout doing what Scuby does: begin Anilao, to Verde, to PG? Pretty Ambitious, but if we start early I'm sure we could do it (the SIs will serve as our travel time).

EDIT: Actually nevermind. We could do that some other time - as a non-DOR thing. So PG or Verde?

chip104:
PG is a good option. How about Verde?

How bout doing what Scuby does: begin Anilao, to Verde, to PG? Pretty Ambitious, but if we start early I'm sure we could do it (the SIs will serve as our travel time).

EDIT: Actually nevermind. We could do that some other time - as a non-DOR thing. So PG or Verde?
I'll be doing exactly that kind of dive trip on the 26th. Anilao to Puerto Galera. Yung gusto sumama, magsabi lang until thursday. I don't know the price yet, but I don't care. I dive and pay later lang lagi hehe.

clgsamson:
I'll be doing exactly that kind of dive trip on the 26th. Anilao to Puerto Galera. Yung gusto sumama, magsabi lang until thursday. I don't know the price yet, but I don't care. I dive and pay later lang lagi hehe.

bro im interested, whats the exact date?

Is that another meal I'm smelling? :wink:

I agree in keeping it simple. There are some people here whose idea of fun would be punishing to a beginner. I think that the DORs should be accessable to all PPD, no matter if they're just gotten their OW or if they're trimix certified. Those of us that want the greater challenge can certainly arrange it among the rest of us that would be interested.

Halthron:
I agree in keeping it simple. There are some people here whose idea of fun would be punishing to a beginner. I think that the DORs should be accessable to all PPD, no matter if they're just gotten their OW or if they're trimix certified. Those of us that want the greater challenge can certainly arrange it among the rest of us that would be interested.

I fully agree...every DOR dive should be planned like that. for all to enjoy :wink:

Halthron:
Is that another meal I'm smelling? :wink:

well said:)

clgsamson:
Have fun Koya, I have a bday party to attend to at 3pm. It's a little angel's 1st bday!

ya, I agree with KISS, hence the edit!

Back
Top Bottom