Dork Diver Roll Call- Worldwide!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could a diver be a Solo Dork Diver? Or is this an oxymoron?
Well, I seem to often be one, and I don't think I'm too moronic. :biggrin:

(I will say that it's *quite* a bit easier to play ScubUNO than underwater solitaire -- the logistics of managing a dozen stacks at once is something else -- but hey. If you're going to try underwater solitaire in order to get your full ISOSAD membership, I'd recommend the "jailer's method": Each stack is on its own binder ring, and you keep them all together on a large ring. Weights-on-the-platform works, too, but while it's much faster to play that way, it's much less portable. :D)

Hi all,

Jon, a Washington, DC DORK checking in.

I could be the Dork Diver's lobbyist!!! :dork2::dork2:

hmm,

So now we have our military power and our political power in Washington. This could mean it's time for a New World Dork Order!

pawl, las vegas, DORK desert diver. We always dive dry

:dork2:Hi everyone....My name is Don and I'm in North Mississippi, just south of Memphis where I grew up, and I, too, am a Dork Diver. I'm proud to say, my fins are blue, my snorkel green and my wetsuit is black AND yellow. I dive a Genesis Cobra 2 jacket BC and don't do drills on every dive. The only can light I care about is a can of Bud light. It is good to know that I am not alone and will make life easier for me now. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom