Wanted Double HP100’s (would take LP85s too) - Minnesota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barefoot_Lawyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am taking GUE Fundies this summer with MWUE and would like a set of doubles in HP100 or LP85 flavor. I have LP95s currently and I am too short to trim them well.

Let me know if you have any available.

I have a set of PST 100's in Colorado. Although I love them, I may be willing to part with them but would definitely let you use them to prep for and take fundies.

I am taking GUE Fundies this summer with MWUE and would like a set of doubles in HP100 or LP85 flavor. I have LP95s currently and I am too short to trim them well. ...
@Barefoot_Lawyer,

You might double check the tank specs. I was thinking that PST LP95's and PST HP100's (3,500 psig) have approx the same height, approx 24-25 inches. And Faber LP85's are a bit longer.

rx7diver

I have a set of PST 100's in Colorado. Although I love them, I may be willing to part with them but would definitely let you use them to prep for and take fundies.

That’s super generous of you, but Colorado is a bit of a drive! I am hoping to buy local and have some that I can continue diving after class. Unfortunately Minnesota just doesn’t have a tec diving community at all.

// Edited due to autocorrect

@Barefoot_Lawyer,

You might double check the tank specs. I was thinking that PST LP95's and PST HP100's (3,500 psig) have approx the same height, approx 24-25 inches. And Faber LP85's are a bit longer.

rx7diver

My lp95’s are stamped XS Scuba, which I think means they are Faber if it matters. I am not sure of the reason, but the 95’s have been very head-heavy for me, while 100’s i borrowed were much more neutral.

With that being said, since I completed the online course materials for fundies, I have been pretty locked in on trim with my 95’s. I just dove for the first time this season and I was giddy with my buoyancy, trim, and propulsion compared to before the online materials.

I can’t wait for Emoke and Francesco to give me their knowledge and critical feedback.

Ah, okay. I inferred that you are wanting shorter cylinders--since you wrote, "... I have LP95s currently and I am too short to trim them well." My post was to let you know that the PST LP95's and the PST HP100's are about the same length (I think). That is, a PST HP100 is NOT appreciably shorter than a PST LP95 (I think). And a Faber LP85 is a bit longer than these two cylinders.

rx7diver

Not that it matters because I am no where near you but I am selling excellent condition PST 100 doubles with thermo manifolds and oms bands slightly used just hydro'd and VIS in NJ for 600
just to give an idea of the market

Not that it matters because I am no where near you but I am selling excellent condition PST 100 doubles with thermo manifolds and oms bands slightly used just hydro'd and VIS in NJ for 600
just to give an idea of the market

Yep - that’s pretty much exactly what I am looking for and what I hope to pay. Shipping kills the price though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom