For Sale Drager Rebreathers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bario

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello All. Been a member since 2012 but only a lurker. This is my first post so I hope I am doing this correctly.

I have for sale two complete Drager Dolphin rebreathers with original Drager 1st stage regulators. Four 29cf Aluminum tanks with original Drager valves. ( Hydro needed ). Two Scubapro Drager-to-Yoke fill adapters/regulator adaptors. Two unused Drager field maintenance kits. Over $1,000 of brand new, sealed in bags, genuine Drager replacement parts. One Drager Oxygauge ppo2 monitor. One 1/2 fill canister adapter. 2 original Drager owners Manuals. One set of genuine Drager shop repair technical manuals. One Drager shop servicing toolkit.

One complete Cochran LifeGuard wireless wrist mount ppo2 dive computer.

One complete Uwatec AirZ O2 wireless wrist mount computer system with O/C tank transmitter and Oxy2 rebreather transmitter. The wrist unit was serviced by ScubaPro in 2012 with new batteries and a brand new O/C tank transmitter. Never used since then. The Oxy O2 rebreather transmitter needs a new battery and new O2 sensors.

$1200 Canadian takes it all but I will only sell it as a package, not as separate pieces.

There is one catch. (you knew it was coming, right?)

I am located in the Vancouver, BC, Canada area and I am not able to arrange shipping. This needs to be a cash & carry deal for someone who lives here, or someone who has friends here who could inspect, pay and pickup.

Barry

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
$1500 Cdn?

Won't you get in S%^T with UTD just for asking?

When you coming to Victoria? I got sorb and booster if you want to get those puppies wet.

Dave.....Shhhhhhh

I'm hoping I'll be back permanently in July.

I have just lowered the price for these rebreathers from $1500 CDN to $1200 CDN.
That price buys everything listed in my original ad posting.

Back
Top Bottom