Drum roll, or beat on trash cans or stomp your feet please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations Netdoc,
The board seems to be growing so fast that I'm sure you'll be kept busy keeping us "in line", or at least helping us do a better job of misbehaving.
In either event, congratulations,
Miked

I think that the Regulators are posting in their own fourm.
With all these Regulators running around made me think of a Cockroach, for everyone you see there are thousands hiding.

Now Keralucu, Natasha, and TM don't get me wrong you're the best. (Can I still dive with you now?)

NetDoc ~
Here's cheers to you! Does this mean that you are the Poet Laureate of King Neptune's court?
Anyway, a big CONGRATULATIONS!

~lildiver

Congrats NetDoc,

Now promise you won't let this go to your head like it did with Mike.... hehehehhee

Just kidding mike don't banish me!

The poor man is gonna have a heart attack when he gets back with all the changes.

Congrats Doc, I'm hoping on getting to Indian shores for a weekender sometime next year. Hopefully we can do a dive trip.

Tom

It brings a tear to my eye... Naw, thats just post nasal drip!!!

ANyway, the next four years will be glorious as I take this great board into the New Millenium, uh wait, that's my presidential acceptance speach...

:tease:

Now ladies & gentlemen...I am saying this with the utmost love & affection...

Let's see here, NetDoc, Natasha, Scubakat, TexasMike & Iquana Don!? Does anyone else see a common thread (pardon the pun) here? Other than the regulator (& super regulator ID) factor?

Congratulations!

BTW what are the requirments to become an regulator?

Singing?
Rymning?
Spelling? (Count me out)
Good Humor?
Number of posts?

If that is the case the I agree with all the choices that where made while I have been a member of this board and of of course the other Regulators and Supermen .. umm.. I mean Super Regulators ...

You forgot rugged good looks (so did my parents ;-0 ) and a beer belly (even though I don't drink very much)...

:tease:

Oh yeah, they make you take this test... I really had to study hard for it too! I am not sure, but I think if you score a -0- on it they make you a Super Regulator... I think Iggy would know about that for sure...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom