Drysuit - DUI TLS-350se

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozrik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DUI TLS-350se Shoulder entry drysuit Size Medium
2 velcro closing hip pockets
Balanced P-Valve installed
Suit Suspenders
Excellent condition, with very minimal wear on knee pads and pocket material
Zipper was replaced in Feb, and was leak tested then.
Seals in excellent condition

$800 includes ground shipping in lower 50

Pictures available on request

John

what does "pm sent" mean to the thread?

kinda like "i got first dibs"

How's that? How does he know ten people didn't already send a pm before him but didn't feel the need to tell everyone?

How's that? How does he know ten people didn't already send a pm before him but didn't feel the need to tell everyone?

he doesn't.....the seller is usually going to sell to the first person he can get in touch with who has the money.

Why does it bother you so much that someone posted on a thread ( where people are supposed to post ) wanting to let the seller know he wants to buy what the seller is offering.

he doesn't.....the seller is usually going to sell to the first person he can get in touch with who has the money.

Why does it bother you so much that someone posted on a thread ( where people are supposed to post ) wanting to let the seller know he wants to buy what the seller is offering.
My guess is that he was simply trying to point out (to the person asking the question) that your response was not accurate.

Saying "PM" does NOT, in fact, mean someone has "first dibs". As was previously stated, many people don't post publicly, but instead just contact the seller WITHOUT the nonsensical "PM sent" public post.

Further, the seller doesn't need a PUBLIC posting stating that someone "PM'd" him/her if, in fact, the interested part did PM him/her, as s/he already has the PM in their PM inbox.

"PM sent" is fairly useless, IMHO. Even if it WAS the first person to inquire, the seller can sell to whomever s/he wants - s/he is NOT required to give "first dibs" to anybody.

again .. WHY do you care if someone post a PM sent

and again I would bet when someone posts this they are thinking 'first dibs'

I've found that it's just a notice to the seller that you are sending a PM. I'm on a few sites with active buy/sell boards, and I frequently see people state their PM box was/is full. Saying "PM sent" lets the seller know you are interested in case they don't get your PM.

If you think it means you got dibs, you'll learn that lesson soon enough...

I've found that it's just a notice to the seller that you are sending a PM. I'm on a few sites with active buy/sell boards, and I frequently see people state their PM box was/is full. Saying "PM sent" lets the seller know you are interested in case they don't get your PM.

If you think it means you got dibs, you'll learn that lesson soon enough...

Exactly

some people do think that .. and havta learn the hard way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom