Drysuit - DUI TLS-350se

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
again .. WHY do you care if someone post a PM sent

and again I would bet when someone posts this they are thinking 'first dibs'
I don't care if someone posts a PM sent message.

But I do care when someone, such as yourself, posts blatently INACCURATE information when a new user (new to discussion forums, based on the question) asks a question.

Your answer was wrong. Deal with it.

as a side note, I hate you stinkin' cops

:D

I don't see the big deal either!!! Maybe the "pm sent" was just posted so that in the event that person purchased the suit they could receive feedback. Just relax

Wow I thought a new post for a dry suit has generated two pages of buyers asking questions, but it turns out to be a couple of folks trying to wear out the pee valve having a peeing contest!:popcorn:

he doesn't.....the seller is usually going to sell to the first person he can get in touch with who has the money.

Why does it bother you so much that someone posted on a thread ( where people are supposed to post ) wanting to let the seller know he wants to buy what the seller is offering.

Who said it bothered me? I couldn't care less as a buyer because I know the post is worthless and means nothing.

If I was the seller it might bother me, especially if the pm was anything other than "I'll take it", because such a post might deter others from inquiring.

Why do *you* care so much to have posted half a dozen times in this thread?

Wow I thought a new post for a dry suit has generated two pages of buyers asking questions, but it turns out to be a couple of folks trying to wear out the pee valve having a peeing contest!:popcorn:

So what questions about the drysuit did you have for the seller and how much are you offering?

Who said it bothered me? I couldn't care less as a buyer because I know the post is worthless and means nothing.

If I was the seller it might bother me, especially if the pm was anything other than "I'll take it", because such a post might deter others from inquiring.

Why do *you* care so much to have posted half a dozen times in this thread?

I don't know .. who did say it bothered you .. certainly not me...you weren't in the conversation when I typed that

But your not

why do *you* care about my post

OP .. I'm sorry I had something to do with the hi-jack... It wasn't my intention

I don't know .. who did say it bothered you .. certainly not me...you weren't in the conversation when I typed that

Um, re-read the thread. YOU were the one that asked why it bothered me and I WAS in the conversation when you typed that because MY POST is the one to which YOU RESPONDED AND QUOTED. See post #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom