DUI CF200X Drysuit * Custom sized for Tall Skinny Person

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpropeguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a DUI CF200X Special Edition that I would like to let go to someone who would fit this suit better than me. I bought it about 5 months ago and it is just too tall for me. I thought I would be fine with the extra height (which was fine, the sleeves being too long for me was the hard part). It was designed for an athletic/skinny build and tall. My guess would be that it would fit someone who is 6'3" - 6'6" (or potentially taller). I have a 33" waist and an athletic build for legs and chest, the size of the suit was perfect for me outside of the height. I will restate that this is definitely for a skinnier/athletic build.

I wear a size 12 shoe and the TurboSoles fit me great, I think they would fit someone up to size 13 as I still have some wiggle room even with 2 layers of socks on. I recently added an OxyCheq Balanced Pee-Valve on the left inner thigh that works perfect with no leaks.

The suit has the following features:
CF200 series made from patented crushed neoprene. Probably the most durable drysuit available.
Leg Pocket (Right Leg Only)
OxyCheq Balanced Pee-Valve
Good Seals (less than 20 dives on them)
Telescoping Torso (I'm 5'11" and the waist telescoped down plenty for me to still use it)
Crotch Strap and Suspenders
Turbosoles (much better than rock boots) They are in great condition with little wear evident on the bottom
Diagonal Front Entry Zipper (zipper is in great shape with no leaks)

Asking $950 shipped CONUS OBO. If you have any questions, please ask.

dui_drysuit_0.jpgdui_drysuit_1.jpgdui_drysuit_2.jpgdui_drysuit_3.jpgdui_drysuit_4.jpg

Feel free to make an offer if you're interested. I would like to get rid of this. Thanks.

I don't suppose you'd be able to measure the wrist- wrist distance would you? Interested in the suit, wwould hate to buy it and have the same problem as you had! Size looks like it ccould be OK though, I'm 6'1" & about 165lbs.

Thanks!

I am out of town until next Friday, but will measure it when I get home. I'll be happy to give you all my measurements as the leg and shoulder measurements are important as well. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

I finally am home. It is 68 inches from seal to seal on the wrists (I measured from the end of each seal across chest to the end of the other seal). If measured without taking the seals into account, it is 60 inches from fabric to fabric. Let me know if you need any other measurements. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom