DUI CLX 450. Size XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndemeis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Selling a never wet DUI CLX450. I bought this from another member. It has always been a bit big for me. I would say it is a size large. The chest fits me now and I am 44". However the waist has been huge and would be great for someone with a 38" waist. I can get exact measurements.

It comes with Zip seals, that have been trimmed a bit, carry bag, inflation hose, wax and talc powder. This has the the boots for rock boots. It is a great suit. All black Cordura upper and lower.

Asking what I paid for it $1200 shipped to your door, and I will also include a XL scubapro undergarment.

Pics tomorrow.

Also forgot that there are kevlar knee patches as well. Any questions feel free to ask.

Here are the pics

P1010660.jpgP1010661.jpgP1010662.jpgP1010663.jpgP1010664.jpgP1010665.jpg

Am interested, just what I want although more than I expected to pay for it. Are you sure it is an XL standard or is it custom. Do the rock boots come with it and what size are they? I am 6' and range from 195 - 215lbs.

I am also interested.
You state it is a large and in the title you say its an XL.
What does the patch on teh right shoulder say ?
How tall are you , and what is your weight ?

Thanks, Jim breslin

Back
Top Bottom