DUI drysuit TLS 350 w/rockboots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

go-dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have an almost never used TLS 350. It was bought several years ago and has been stored climate controlled. It is green/black in color. It is for a tall male. I am 6'1" and it is a little on the large side for me. It has perfect seals and the hose, carry bag from DUI and rockboots (size12). Let me know if interested. I am thinking it is worth $1000 but I am open to negotiation. Pictures will be made available to anyone interested.

Oh I forgot, I will include my udergarmant too.

This is a custom cut suit. It fits someone from about 6'1" up to 6'6". I wore this suit standing 6'1.5" and my weight varied from 235 to 190.

Please see my member gallery for more pictures! Read the descriptions for more info!

Included is:
- TLS 350 DUI drysuit with less than 12 dives
- Deep Sea drysuit hood size L (7mm)
- Dui Rock boots
- DUI single piece undergarment size L
- DUI Carry bag for everything to fit into
- Zipper wax
- Baby powder
- inlet hose to attach to your reg.

I will ship anywhere in US, I can take paypal, or ship when a personal check clears. Local cash pickup works! $1000 for it all and shipping is on me. Outside US, $1000 cash plus actual shipping costs paid by paypal only.
Dsuit on.jpgDsuitUW on.jpgFull Suit.jpg

The boots are size 12, and today I am at 190,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom