DUI Rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I ordered a DUI TLS 350 Signature Series (full custom cut) with pockets and all the bells and whistles. I placed the order on Sept. 13 and it will be here tomorrow! WOW!

I have said this before but I am happy to say it agin, Susan Long is the nicest person! How many CEOs will take the time to personnally answer questions and help customers out.

Here is the e mail conversation:

Hi Susan! As I told you a couple weeks ago, I ordered a TLS 350 Signature Series and at this point I want to ad an Extreme Exposure balanced overboard discharge valve (ah heck..pee valve) to the suit. Is it too late to have one installed?

Thanks!
-Chris

Hi Chris,

Believe it or not, your suit is done! It will be shipped to PODI either tomorrow or Monday (we've been working on some production procedures to expedite delivery and it's working!)

Crazy huh?

Hi Chris,
My name is Matt. Just wanted to say hi. Susan is my good friend too. She's a very cool woman. I see the TLS 350 dry suit is the one you bought. Good choice! Have a nice day and enjoy your dry suit when you get it. Safe diving! :crafty:

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi Chris,
My name is Matt. Just wanted to say hi. Susan is my good friend too. She's a very cool woman. I see the TLS 350 dry suit is the one you bought. Good choice! Have a nice day and enjoy your dry suit when you get it. Safe diving! :crafty:

Hi Matt! Susan said to say hi if I saw you on the board.

I'm looking forward to picking it up tomorrow.

Have a good one!

Back
Top Bottom