DUI TLS 350 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKidd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my all black, DUI TLS 350 Signature Series Drysuit w/Rock Boots. Kevlar knees, telescoping torso, bilateral leg zipper pockets, zip seals on wrists only. Suit has 60 dives on it, rinsed after every dive, well cared for and in perfect condition. Purchased in April of 2011. I'm a bit smaller than I was when the suit was made and it still fits. For example, I was about 175lbs when it was made and I'm 162lbs now and the suit is fine. I'm asking $1500.00 OBO + Shipping.

Here are specs from DUI at the time it was made:

• Head 22.25 in
  • Neck 15.50 in
  • Wrist 6.75 in
  • Forearm 10.75 in
  • Biceps 13.50 in
  • Armhole 19.00 in
  • Chest 40.25 in
  • Waist 36.00 in
  • Hip 41.00 in
  • Thigh 23.00 in
  • Calf 14.25 in
  • Knee to Floor 19.50 in
  • Floor to Crotch 30.75 in
  • Girth 69.00 in
  • Shoulder to Floor 58.50 in
  • Shoulder Width 19.50 in
  • Spine to Wrist 28.00 in
  • Height 70.00 in
  • Weight 175.00 lbs
  • Foot Width 4.00 in
  • Foot Length 10.75 in (I wear a size 10 shoe)

Also, I previously forgot to mention; I'm selling my 4th Element Xerotherm Arctic undergarments as well. Size L, perfect condition. $250.00 OBO.

PM me with questions, I'll respond right away.

Attachments

• DUI_Drysuit.jpg
    DUI_Drysuit.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
Price reduced to $1300.00 on the drysuit and $180.00 on the 4th Element Underwear.

Anyone? Not even an offer? Winter is coming ya know; Cold water, cold air... :wink:

Price reduced to $1000.00 OBO. Someone wanna make an offer? This is taking up space in my closet.

Price dropped for the last time. $800.00 INCLUDING 4th Element Xerotherm Arctic undergarments.

Very tempted. Out of interest, it say's Height 70"- I'm 6'1", what do ya think?

Thanks!

Hi Lofty,

I'm not sure the height in this regard is that big of a deal as the torso telescopes. However, what's going to matter more is the leg length (crotch to floor). I have shorter legs. If you would like specifics, I'm sure you can contact DUI for their expert opinion. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Hi, has the suit been sold? If not I'm interested in getting it.

It's been a while, and there have been a bunch of life distractions that have kept me from this site and keeping up on this thread.

The drysuit is still available. If anyone is interested, please PM me and let's make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom