DUI TLS 350 Signature Series *****Like New*****

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joshr502

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling my wife's DUI TLS 350 Signature Series Dry Suit. This suit only has about 5 dives on it. We originally bought it for her because she is allergic to neoprene. Well, she has devloped a latex allergy as well, so she can no longer wear the suit. Like I said, it's only had about 5 dives on it, maybe 6. It's practically brand new. With all the options, we paid almost $4k for the suit. I'm also throwing in the DUI Weight and Trim System. This dry suit was custom measured for her. Below are the measurements. I was hoping to wear this dry suit myself, rather than sell it. But, it's too tight in the calf and the Turbo Soles are too small. I'm 6'4, 290lbs. I would say that the size is close to a Men's 2XL Tall, based on the fit of other suits I tried on at DUI Dog Days. The suit has 2 of the Cordura bellows pockets w/D-Rings, Kevlar knee pads, Zip seals, Turbo Soles and a Latex Hood. The Weight and Trim vest is a size M/L. There are absolutely no problems with this the suit. The valves, seams and zippers are in perfect condition. I'm asking $2500 shipped for the whole package. Money Orders are preferred but I will accept PayPal and personal checks as well. If you want to pay with a personal check, I will not ship the suit until the check clears. Please contact me if you have any questions about the suit. Thanks!

Chest: 49
Waist: 44
Hips: 49
Girth: 71.25
Spine to Wrist: 28.25
Floor to Crotch: 33
Armhole: 21.5
Forearm: 11.625
Bicep: 16
Thigh: 29.25
Calf: 18
Knee/Floor: 20.5
Shoulder/Floor: 18.5
Shoulder Width: 18.5
Height: 71
Turbo Sole Size: Men's 10

DSC00580.jpgDSC00589.JPGDSC00581.jpgDSC00582.jpgDSC00583.jpgDSC00584.JPGDSC00585.jpgDSC00586.jpgDSC00587.jpgDSC00588.jpgDSC00590.jpgDSC00591.jpgDSC00592.jpgDSC00593.jpgDSC00594.jpg

I told her about the silicone, but unfortunately they don't have a silicone hood yet. According to DUI it's a ways off. So, just warm water diving for now! Thanks though.

Why would a neoprene hood bother her if a wetsuit doesn't?

She has problems with all neoprene. It's common for neoprene allergies to develop into latex allergies, just like hers has.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom