DUI TLS Signature dry suit (full set up) 5 dives $1700 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver1974

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

This is a full dry suit set up that was purchased in 2007 and used 5 times. You will not be able to find any wear on any piece of this gear. This full set up will run you almost $4000 from DUI as I called them last week to see the latest prices. It comes with , 2 sets of Polar tec 400 under garments including booties. I purchased brand new zip seals for the new owner, this has the zip dry gloves too. Rock boots are size 10.5-11 they feel more like 11 to me. I am 6 foot and 190lbs so you would need to be in that general range for this suit. Everything is in perfect shape and I will also throw in an extra pair of Oceanic V12 flippers that work great with the rock boots. I just don't have the time to put this suit to it's full potential and I'd rather not see it sit around not getting used any longer. The whole set up is in brand new DUI carry bags. If you are interested send me your email address and I'll send you some pics of the gear. Lastly I have this listed in other venues and I have dropped the price down to as low as I can go with it, I can give you the full list of gear/model #'s and you can call any DUI dealer to find that this set up will run you $4000.

Thanks for looking,

Greg

What's the production number on the suit?

Where would I find that number?? Are you talking about the model number?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom