DUI TLS350 Drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tprofera

Registered
Reaction score
DUI TLS350 Drysuit for Sale!

Size XL
Military Black & Green Color
Excellent condition - only 6 dives on it. Carefully stored.
This suit had about every feature they offered:
Vibram Soles, Ankle straps, Warm neck collar, Telescoping torso, Internal suspenders, Self Donning Zipper and Zipper cover!
Includes DUI Underwear & Warm Booties
Note: will need new latex wrist seal(s), and probably the latex neck seal to fit your neck (naturally) . A new uncut neck seal will be included in the deal (if I can find it).
Custom brass dump valve installed (makes suit dumping a snap).
650.00 firm (worth > 3x's more).

TLS350 Suit
TLS350_Full_front.jpg

TLS350_Back_Side.jpg

TLS350_Back_Bottom.jpg

DUI Drysuit Underwear
DUIUnderwear.jpg

Booties
TLS350_DUI_Drysuit_Socks.jpg

Vibram Soles
TLS350_Soles.jpg

Warm Neck & Seal
TLS350_Neck.jpg

Label
TLS350_Sticker.jpg

Prefer pickup in Charlotte NC. Will ship for actual shipping cost with prepayment.
email me at tprofera@hotmail.com if interested.

Don't Dive Cold!
Thanks for looking and Safe diving!:)

Sorry for the stupid questions but new to drysuit diving. Can you still wear your normal fins with this set up? What temperature water is the undergarment meant for? Do the seals cost much to replace or repair? Naturally i am looking up the sizing chart right after this email but i am 6' 205lbs would this fit me based on how it fit you? Thanks

Gfila;
Sorry for the late response I've been away.
The suit should fit you if are indeed the size you indicated. Its an XL as can be seen in the pic of the label. Yes, the suit can be dove with regular open heel fins. I use Scubapro XL Jetfins. I do not know the underwear rating offhand but dove the suit in cold water (38 F.) and was warm. This suit is built for cold water w/o the "gumbiness" of a neoprene suit.
Thanks for the inquiry.
TJ

I am sorry to have to do this but I am going to have to back out. I was looking over the sizing chart again, and looks like this is going to be to big for me. The XL short would be better. But to anyone looking, this is truely a great deal.

I am sorry to have to do this but I am going to have to back out. I was looking over the sizing chart again, and looks like this is going to be to big for me. The XL short would be better. But to anyone looking, this is truely a great deal.

No problem. I understand completely. As info: these suits are telescoping to adjust at the waist to accomodate varying heights. I'm 6'0" and this suit fit me well.

The design seems a little different from current production suits. Do you know what year it was made?

I do not know the year of production. I could guess but that would not be helpful I beleive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom