Dutch Springs, anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiveGoat

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Just wondering if anyone from my area (NY/NJ/PA) is going to Dutch Springs on the 14th and 15th of June. Come to think of it I'm free on the 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th as well.

It'll be a great chance to watch an idiot get accutomed to his new drysuit. :confused:

----Ray

I'll be there this weekend. My girlfriend is doing her AOW so I was either going to dive with the class or buddy up with one of the extra TA's that always seem to be around. If you make it there look for Aquatech on the peninsula.

Ty

Two of us are headed up to Dutch this Sunday 6/9 to check out some new gear, etc. Thinking Peninsula side.

I'd be interested in heading down there on the 29th. I'll send a message to my scuba club to find out if anyone else is interested :)

-Jon

Yea... I think that my LDS is trying to have a big outing there that weekend.. probably camping... look for the biggest grill with the most meat on it... that'll be us... :D

-Jet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom