Dutch Springs April 2003 ScubaBoard get together - interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...

Cool. I need to take it again anyway:) :) :) .

I spoke with KKMatt earlier today. It sounds like April 12 - 13 is the best for everyone.

So let's do it.:)

The trolley and car await.
I am definitely in (barring some weirdness popping up). What will the air temps up there be? I was thinking about camping out...

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
I spoke with KKMatt earlier today. It sounds like April 12 - 13 is the best for everyone.

Good dates. I'll be a last minute addition if I can go. I finish my first round of PT that week, and the 11th I meet w/ the surgeon again.

Weekend of diving sounds good. Will be dependent on clearance from the Dr., Couple of weeks before 100%. What are the entries and exits like?:eek:ut: :ghost:

On the side that we usually use, two shore entries. Moderate slope to a ramp that goes into the water to a depth of approximate 4 ft. You can put your fins on while standing on the ramp and slide into the water. Alternatively, you can stand on the adjacent dock and giant stride in, although its less convenient.

Matt and I will be posting logistical details, probably by Monday, unless this country bashing thing that Cherry is trying to set up gets going again, in which case someone else will need to deal with it.

We could get one of those surf chairs. The PVC wheel chairs with the big wheels from one of the Jersey beaches and wheel him down onto the water.

Back
Top Bottom