E7-80 HP tank(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you have a good deal on one or maybe two HP 80's (E7) like the XS Scuba/PST tanks then send me a PM. I live in Los Angeles. These tanks can be purchased new for under $300 shipped so yes, I am looking for a reasonable price or I will just buy them new eventually. Thanks in advance!:D

I've got a pair that we might be able to work something out. Would have to ship them obviously, but they have 4 yrs on hydro and at present are O2 clean, not that it matters after shipping. Not E7's but the older PST HP80's. Look great inside, had a trip on the tumbler a couple months ago when they got cleaned and they look great. Shoot me a PM

I got two never used still in boxes and will let them go for $175 each and you pay shipping or pick up in Phoenix Az

I have 2 HP80s (PST) born in 1997...i am getting them hydro'd this week. they have thermo DIN valves on them and wtih boots.

PM me and i will send you my number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom