Eagle Rays up North

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

One of my favorite dives, Eagle Ray Mecca!

I saw them on Christmas day diving with Aldora. Second time I did that dive and was not disappointed. Surface interval at Playa Azul with a breakfast buffet followed by a second dive at San Juan reef. Fantastic!

Wow...breakfast on your surface interval?

Breakfast...lunch....or nothing. Nice long surface interval at a suitable place and that is Aldora diving.

I prefer breakfast before the first dive so you will often find me eating my Rock n Java breakfast on the pier before boarding the boat.

Last edited:
Yep breakfast. I usually don't eat like that at surface intervals but since we left at 7:30 downtown and the Eagle Ray dive is a short boat ride and with Aldora you get long surface intervals and everyone else was eating, I thought why not.Merry Christmas to me!

i have had lots of dives with aldora and never had one which did not include a long surface interval at a place where breakfast is served.

Dive with me and stay on the other side of the group and YOU will see them....

Guess we will have to follow your boat in Feb so we can see them!

Back
Top Bottom