Easily overexerted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for so many replies!

- let's see how the new fins go!

- I'm not a bicycle kicker, I don't think they would have allowed me to pass me DMT if I'd been doing that

- I don't do much cardio, used to do a lot of ashtanga yoga (which is more energetic than other types) but that reduced in recent years. Definitely could work on this. I've never been a strong swimmer, but surely that's different to becoming overexerted.

- I had my heart tested earlier this year before my chemo for breast cancer (the overexertiin was a problem before this hence me not mentioning it. Have also had a lot of scans this year which would rule it any other lumps and bumps

- the places I've been overexerted are Indonesia (not Komodo haha) and Maldives. I've been with less experienced divers who have not had issues :(

Thanks for so many replies!

- let's see how the new fins go!

- I'm not a bicycle kicker, I don't think they would have allowed me to pass me DMT if I'd been doing that

- I don't do much cardio, used to do a lot of ashtanga yoga (which is more energetic than other types) but that reduced in recent years. Definitely could work on this. I've never been a strong swimmer, but surely that's different to becoming overexerted.

- I had my heart tested earlier this year before my chemo for breast cancer (the overexertiin was a problem before this hence me not mentioning it. Have also had a lot of scans this year which would rule it any other lumps and bumps

- the places I've been overexerted are Indonesia (not Komodo haha) and Maldives. I've been with less experienced divers who have not had issues :(

Back
Top Bottom