East Timor: Oct. 24 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots,
I have tried to use the super macro function but my shots come out blurred, do you use the manual focus or the auto (half press) function.

fergy

fergyjohn:
Great shots,
I have tried to use the super macro function but my shots come out blurred, do you use the manual focus or the auto (half press) function.
Fergy, the settings I find give the best results in supermacro are high flash intensity of level 8-10, fast shutter speed of 1/1000s and f-stops of 6.3-8.0. Try the fast shutter, this may result in less blurry shots. I have yet to figure our how to use the manual focus function, all the shots are auto focus.

Hope this helps.

Nick

Nick...I've tried the manual focus but I just can't see the fine details on the monitor.

These photos are extra amazing considering no strobe. You don't need no steenkin' DSLR!!!!

Cracking shots....

If the strobe is still giving you backscatter, the healing brush in PS can be a life saver!!

Nice shots - I enjoyed the show.

Back
Top Bottom