Suggestion Easy way to filter out “For Sale” posts from “New Posts”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure.... just go directly to the For Sale / Classifieds forum.

Do you want to see only the for sale? If so, you are in luck (assuming the poster actually uses the tag). Just bookmark the following:

If you're trying to see everything but the for sale, I got nothing.

I’m trying to not see For Sale posts when viewing New Posts. Nothing against selling stuff. New Posts is just an easy way to peruse the site without having to look through individual forums. Sometimes it just gets inundated with For Sale posts. As you say I can always go to the For Sale forum if I’m looking to buy stuff. 😊

There are certain vendors who I’d rather not ignore any more posts from too. It would be nice if we could just opt out seeing any activity from particular forums.

It would be nice if we could just opt out seeing any activity from particular forums.

I know that you can go to your account preferences and opt out from seeing any post's on certain subforums.......... like the "The Pub" subforum.......

So it would seem to make sense for that same exact option to be available for all subforums......

You can opt in to certain forums, not opt out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom