Eco Explorer Runs Aground On Tubbataha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Mr. WWF/Mr. Environment guy, Im so sorry my ship run aground tubataha. I can't blame the captain, we had this really sexy french divers sun bathing at the deck of the boat and he got a bit distracted by that. Now what do you say I donate P3,000,000 to your organization for your projects and I'll paint "SAVE THE OCEAN MOTH*********ERS" on all my boats. AND I'll send those sexy french divers to the room I booked for you at my resort"

can't he pay in kind? like donate the ship to research institutions to show he's really sorry... (dream, dream, dream...)

Axua:
"Mr. WWF/Mr. Environment guy, Im so sorry my ship run aground tubataha. I can't blame the captain, we had this really sexy french divers sun bathing at the deck of the boat and he got a bit distracted by that. Now what do you say I donate P3,000,000 to your organization for your projects and I'll paint "SAVE THE OCEAN MOTH*********ERS" on all my boats. AND I'll send those sexy french divers to the room I booked for you at my resort"
LOL!!!! "Save the ocean mother*******s!" sounds like something Samuel L. Jackson would say! :)

nice edit. But since you ain't gonna say it: I just hope Mr. Wee Wee doesn't buy his way out of this.

Yikes, I am going on that boat next week. Heard from Explorer that will be depart as per normal. Anyone wanna comment?

Back
Top Bottom