Ecology Dive Sept. 13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Next weekend is the Ecology Dive, If you are thinking of coming, please post so we can get and idea for food and prizes.

Well we had a light turnout but a great day of diving! We pulled up a 55 Gal. Drum 1/2 filled with cement, a cylinder block from a V8, about 50 golf balls, 25 cans and nearly as many bottles. The best find of the day was an old embossed milk bottle. that was found by new diver.

Top prize was an Aluminum 80, with a 100# lift bag for the heaviest and a Pelican float for the most unique. We are looking at late August as a tentative date for next year.

I have to say that my son and I had a great time on Sunday. Had some cool finds, cleaned up the lake a bit, and met some great people. Win Win! Looking forward to next year when I can maybe bring up something worthy of a prize!

I have to admit, I wasn't so proud of my treasures after I caught a glimpse of the V8 bareblock sitting on the shore at the yacht club!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom