El Salvador tec divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
JackZwykle

JackZwykle

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Going to El Salvador (La Libertad) in Nov 2024.
Are there any tec divers there? I can't find any tec diving centres online.
Ideally looking for Sofno, O2 and 3l tanks rental, but will be super happy with doubles and Nitrox.

May I ask you what type of diving your going to pursue . I seem to have struck out diving El Salvador 30 years ago . I have time to help since built a new house near to the airport . always good Rumdumb

May I ask you what type of diving your going to pursue . I seem to have struck out diving El Salvador 30 years ago . I have time to help since built a new house near to the airport . always good Rumdumb
Shallow, long, open water dives, sometimes covering decent distances.
At home we dive CCRs with DPVs.
We're both biggish and we like to move, so single tank is typically more frustration than fun.
We typically travel with our own CCRs, but without sofno, O2, tanks etc there's no point.
Even doubles would be a huge upgrade to be honest.

There's a bit of non-tec, single tank diving available there and reviews are great, it's just that it doesn't work well for us.

Any help with be much appreciated, we will rent a car, so can come up from Libertad.
Would be great to chat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom