Elite Transmitter Accuracy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

checkyourmirrors

Registered
Reaction score
I have begun using my Elite T3 and single transmitter and love the unit. However I have noticed that is about a 150psi variance between my analog pressure gauge and my T3. I haven't yet connected my buddies gauge on the surface to verify my analog accuracy but will in my next dive. The 150 psi isn't always consistently the difference and it varies from time to time.

I wanted to find out if the wireless transmitter ever needs to be calibrated and so what is the process?

Just to let you know, I've found my new Elite T3 psi matches the psi of two different analog gauges to which I compared it. I've only just starting using the T3, so I don't know if it will drift out of calibration.

I too have an Elite and to the best of my observations, mine is 250 pounds off. Now I see a tiny little red screw up inside the transmitter when I take it off. I'm wondering if that is some kind of adjustment screw? Does anybody know how much it costs to send it in for calibration?

I too have an Elite and to the best of my observations, mine is 250 pounds off. Now I see a tiny little red screw up inside the transmitter when I take it off. I'm wondering if that is some kind of adjustment screw? Does anybody know how much it costs to send it in for calibration?

yes i just had one of mine done it was 110 +/- 10 to have it reworrked. they send it to the manufacturer take it apart and overhaul it ground up and send it back in a 2-3 weeks time. this is the 3rd aeris i have had to do this to one on a ai 2 were hoseless transmitters like the t3.

go to aeris and under support you print a rma form and fill it out. call them for the rma # and apx cost figure to put on the form.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom