Essentials of Rec, class Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is definitely a great class to take, even if you're not planning on going the full tech. route.

Congrats Kristina! What a great weekend of learning & laughs! Thanks for the report! I look forward to hearing about your post Essentials experience ;-).

Don, when do you have your next class? Save me a spot. The more I read this class report, I more I want to do it.

Thanks for the report. I am sure you now realize it was worth the time and cost associated with the class. From everything I have read, Don goes out of his way to produce good divers, even spending extra time beyond what the class calls for. Most everyone can benefit from these types of classes.

Heated pool is cheating :).
Not when you are in a drysuit with your full undies on! We soaked our undergarments during the pool part of class...ewwww :coolingoff:

Kristina,

Congratulations on a great weekend of learning. It is quite a challenging course, isn't it. I look forward to diving with you in trim sometime. :wink:

Kristina,

I remember meeting you when I was doing my Essentials class with Don this past December. Glad to see you taking the leap, my diving has improved literally 150% since taking the class, and I'm grateful for the skills passed on to me every dive.

Have fun, and stay on top of skills practice, even with basic trim & bouyancy or propulsion. I felt so weird for several dives after class until it just clicked for me one day, I've never looked back from it.

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom