Euphoria LOB spear fishing in Raja Ampat's Marine Parks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello sales.euphoria, My source (one of your staff at the time) witnessed first hand, the owner of the boat, a Polish national I'm told, spear fishing with guests (my source cant be sure but thinks Russian) at the above sites. My source actually said 'tidak boleh' when he saw him going to 'tembak ikan' but the warnings were arrogantly ignored. This was taking place at a time when there were virtually no other boats around, before the season got going. It must be very difficult to spear fish on raja ampat's top dive spots now as it's busy and now also everybody (Resorts,other live aboards, Raja Ampat Tourism Department, Conservation International), in Raja Ampat well aware of what was happening on the boat. I don't want to make a problem for anyone, I don't want to write any of this but I felt compelled to post this in the hope it would get through to you guys.

If this is indeed true it's very disappointing to hear. I was recently on a live aboard in egypt and could see one small fishing vessel fishing in the marine park at brothers islands, and actually one staff member was fishing off the side of the nemo vessel there and had to be told off by our captain. Some people just don't care. Poor.

Dear Ross1 , dear Users,
We can not be responsible for the rumors that are distributed by our former employees. Unfortunately our competitors are practicing black PR. . What we think is very dishonorable.
If you want to see what they look like our activities relative to the beautiful underwater world of Raja Ampat - please go to our page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EuphoriaTravel?ref=hl and see all movies.
Have a nice day,
Joa and Euphoria Team

Last edited:
Sorry, which is it, your former employees or your competitors? The lady doth protest too much methinks.

Dear Joanna,

Based on your above statement we trusted to join the Euphoria LOB for our holiday. Not only were we disappointed with the service that was below all standards, we also found you to be a liar with your statement above. With this writing I hope any potential guest will reconsider before booking Euphoria.

KLM EUPHORIA DOES CARRY SPEARGUNS (>10 ACCORDING TO STAFF) AND USED IT TO HUNT PROTECTED SPECIES IN PROTECTED AREAS!!

Before accusing me of false statements, please refer to http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/indonesia/488124-review-lob-euphoria-raja-ampat.html with confirmation of the above supported by picture evidence with the KLM EUPHORIA in the frame of the picture while staff is speargunning blue spotted eagle rays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom